Submit a Talk
The content delivered by speakers like you is the heart of Lucene/Solr Revolution. If you are a search professional, business leader, architect, data scientist, or developer and have something important to share, we want to hear from you!
Please submit your talk via the below form by April 30th.
Submissions will undergo a Community Voting and Panel Review process. We will notify all talk submitters of their submission status by June 2.
Here are some guidelines to follow to help with your submission:
- Choose a descriptive title– but not too long!
- Be specific about what you will cover in your session and key takeaways for attendees
- Avoid sales pitches
- Be clear– you don’t have to have your talk ready to go, rather explain what you will cover, the technologies you will include, and what makes your talk stand out.
- Proofread– If we can’t understand your submission as it’s written, it will likely not be selected.
Suggested Themes (If you have something else interesting to share, please do!):
- Foundations of Solr: The Solr community is growing! Help new users better understand how to build and implement Solr.
- Solr for Enterprise: Show us how you’ve transformed an aspect of your business by implementing or optimizing search.
- AI / Machine Learning: Tell us about a cutting-edge project based on Solr that helps your users do more with their data.
- Technical Deep Dives: Take us under the hood with your code and show the audience how to do something they haven’t done.
- Tips & Tricks: Show the audience cool hacks you’ve developed to do more with Solr.
- Pushing Solr’s Limits: Tell us about a project where you pushed Solr’s limits with speed & scale.
- Innovation: Tell us not only about technical details, but inspire attendees to explore new use cases.